BEFORE STUDENT MOBILITY FOR STUDIES (SMS)
- Look for information about the Higher Education Institution (HEI) = your Erasmus+ mobility destination and about courses available for Erasmus students
- contact academic International Relations Coordinator (IRC) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- check UE websites http://erasmusplus.org.pl/ and https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/about_en
- check academic website https://www.amuz.krakow.pl/en/erasmus/ containing documents, list of partner institutions and other useful information
- choose three foreign HEIs you wish to apply to
- check websites of foreign Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). Each institution is required to publish available courses, academic calendar and other useful information. If you wish to apply to HEI that is not on the list, contact your IRC
- Check your rights and obligations of the Erasmus Student Charter
- Send the Registration Card (available here: https://www.amuz.krakow.pl/en/erasmus/dla-studentow-sms/studenci-wyjezdzajacy/)
- you can withdraw at any time before sending the official place acceptation to the foreign HEI.
- provide your contact information and sign consent to processing personal data. The IRC will need your e – mail address to provide to you more detailed information later.
- the order of applications is not the basis for qualifying for the Erasmus + program, but it is the basis for the distribution of the grant after acceptation to partner HEI
- important: after positive recruitment and obtaining necessary documentation, Erasmus+ beneficiary can study abroad with the so-called “0” scholarship = without Erasmus+ funding
- Undergo an interview in foreign language
- After a positive result of the interview, further instructions will be forwarded to you by the IRC
- Check the requirements of foreign HEI – most institutions require on-line registration
- General list of documents needed for the application (available here: https://www.amuz.krakow.pl/erasmus/dla-studentow-sms/studenci-wyjezdzajacy/):
- study abroad permission document signed by your main subject’s teacher and the Vice-Dean of Faculty
- samples of possibilities: You Tube recordings, scientific documentation, sheet music of compositions, etc.
- Learning Agreement
if required by foreign HEI:
- Student Application
- cover letter
- After receiving official acceptance letter from foreign HEI, please send it to the academic IRC.
- Confirm the dates of mobility according to the acceptance letter and information on the foreign HEI’s website. Your grant will be calculated (daily rate) according to that. Check the website for the dates of the semesters at the relevant foreign university
- Then provide Euro bank account and apply to the National Health Fund for European Health Insurance Card
- inform your IRC whether you have been receiving our academic social scholarship at a moment of recruitment (interview). Students receiving social scholarship at the time of departure are entitled to receive additional grant within POWER program
- Book your trip in advance
- Check the conditions and opportunities of accommodation. Contact foreign institution’s IRC
- One month before departure contact academic IRC, report all necessary documents (bank account number in EURO, SWIFT, name and address of the bank, proof of insurance) and sign the contract. Even if you are going to realize study mobility without Erasmus+ funding, signing the contract is a necessary condition. A few days before departure, the first installment of the scholarship will be transferred to your account (at least 70% for one semester)
- Complete mandatory on-line language test (OLS)
- Report immediately to your foreign institution’s IRC as well as your polish academic IRC with any changes to the previously agreed Learning Agreement. The changes to LA document should be send to our institution within one month
- Make sure that you report to both IRCs any problems that might occur during your SMS. Do not hesitate to report those problems immediately. Do not wait with that!
BEFORE leaving foreign HEI:
- Obtain TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS document with the dates of studying that matches those in your financial contract (or additional confirmation document with those dates). If your studying period is shorter please contact the IRC. Without that it will not be possible to settle your scholarship
- Send the Transcript of Records and other evaluation documents to your academic IRC
- Fill in Erasmus+ Beneficiary On-line Report
- Contact your Dean’s office. Send the copy of Transcript of Records in order to evaluate study period abroad and receive ECTS
- Complete mandatory final on-line language test (OLS)
- Only after meeting above conditions the rest of the grant will be providing