STUDENT HOUSING FACILITY
Student Housing Facility at 3 Przemyska Street underwent complete refurbishment in 2008. It can accommodate 105 students in single and double rooms – each with a bathroom and a kitchenette. The rooms have free interne access. A laundry room is available for free on the premises.
+48-12 431 10 50
+48-12 421 29 50
Student Housing Facility of the Academy of Music in Kraków offers guest rooms available all year. Price per person is 100 PLN per night.
Student Housing Facility fees and rules concerning payments in the academic year 2017/2018:
1. Students must pay a deposit that is refunded up to 14 days after checking out: 350 PLN
2. Monthly fee for the students of the Academy of Music in Kraków: 500 PLN
3. Students must pay monthly charges for electricity and water.
4. Monthly fee for using pianos belonging to the Academy: 62 PLN
5. Payment for accommodating students’ guests: 30 PLN per night.
6. All the fees are to be paid according to rules and regulations included in the accommodation contract.
7. Payment for accommodation in the Academy’s guest rooms (on the basis of a reservation confirmed by the Academy’s Chancellor): 90 PLN per night.
8. In all other cases the head of the Student Housing Facility makes all the decisions concerning renting free guest rooms, the payment is 100 PLN per night.
mgr Katarzyna Druzgała
3 Przemyska st
Bank PKO SA III oddział Kraków
25 1240 2294 1111 0000 3708 8237
Student Housing Facility of the Academy of Music in Kraków offers accommodation for visitors in the summer months (July, August and September). The building, which has recently been completely refurbished, is situated in the historical centre of Kraków – Kazimierz district – at 3 Przemyska Street. The facility is a walking distance from the Main Market Square, Wawel Castle and other interesting venues and it is easy to reach by public transport.
• single room: 100 PLN
• double room: 200 PLN
Group discounts possible.