STUDENT APPLICATION FORM TO KRAKÓW
ON-LINE LEARNING AGREEMENT (use your Google account to sign up)
Erasmusplus Student Charter Brochure
Information sheet for foreign students and staff
Facilities for special needs students
Applications should be submitted through EASY (European Online Application System)
1. Log in
2. Find The Krzysztof Penderecki Academy of Music as your destination institution
3. Fill in the application
4. Check our COURSES/ECTS
5. Apply. For the whole academic year or the first semester: the application window starts January 1st. The deadline is 15th of April. For the second semester: the application window starts: January 1st. The deadline is 15th of November.
6. Remind your IRC to nominate you via EASY.
7. Wait for EASY updates and the result of your application.
• Check the EASY MANUAL FOR STUDENTS in case of doubts
• Check inbox and your mailbox (including SPAM) for notifications from the system
• Reply to offers: read instructions. In case you accept more than one offer to meet the deadlines put back to “undecided” the offer you want to decline when making your final decision. Your home coordinator should inform the receiving coordinator about the decision of the student.
IF YOU HAVE NO ACCESS TO EASY
Ask your IRC to nominate you via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name and surname:
Program: (ex. instrumental)
Specialty: (ex. violin performance)
Level and year of Erasmus studies: (ex. BA, year 3 if you are currently on year 2)
Term: (ex. first semester 2021/22)
Receiving institution: The Krzysztof Penderecki Academy of Music in Kraków (PL KRAKOW09)
Send to: email@example.com your STUDENT APPLICATION
Include 3 YouTube links or other samples.
Deadlines: 15th of April (for the whole academic year or the first semester) and 15th of November (for the second semester).
Learning Agreement is not required at this stage. You will have time to do that once you are accepted.
When accepted please prepare Learning Agreement in OLA
Please note that you must be a legal and a regular student of your institution in order to apply for Erasmus mobility.
The decision will be sent to you within one month.
Akademia Muzyczna im. Krzysztofa Pendereckiego w Krakowie
The Krzysztof Penderecki Academy of Music in Kraków
Dr Małgorzata Sternal
Vice-Rector for Student Affairs and External Relations
ERASMUS+ CONTACT PERSON, IRC
Dr Karolina Jarosz
International Relations Coordinator
Department of Promotion and External Relations
+48 12 426 29 70
ul. św. Tomasza 43 PL 31-027 Kraków, POLAND
First semester (fall semester): the beginning of October till mid-February
Second semester (spring semester): mid-February till mid-June
Please note that all candidates must represent at least B2 level in English. We do not require any official certificate but please keep in mind this requirement.
Students make private Visa arrangements. For EU citizens Visa is not required
European Health Insurance Card or private insurance
Students make private housing arrangements. In some cases dormitory will be available
EWP Connection: Yes
PIONIER.Id for Erasmus: Yes
PIC, OID: 949486441, E10096090
Regular entrance exams info: firstname.lastname@example.org