W oparciu o Instrukcję czynności podejmowanych przez kierownika jednostki przy organizacji projektów naukowych i artystycznych w Akademii Muzycznej w Krakowie z dn. 20.09.2007r. KARTA PROJEKTU musi być dostarczona na miesiąc przed planowanym terminem projektu.
The Krzysztof Penderecki Academy of Music in Kraków is a dynamic cultural centre. Concert activity of the Academy is connected with the education of young musicians and both artistic and academic activity of its teachers. One of its aims is to promote the output of the School, to confront students with concert audience and to propagate music of high performance standards among the music lovers in Kraków. The Academy organizes symphonic concerts, solo and chamber music recitals and opera performances.
Promotion Unit is meant to promote The Krzysztof Penderecki Academy of Music in Kraków through various types of activities and projects.
Among the major tasks of the office are:
• Coordination of various forms of artistic activity organized by the Academy’s units: symphonic and chamber music concerts, concerts featuring choirs and other vocal ensembles, opera performances, teachers’ recitals, masterclasses, competitions, conferences, academic sessions and seminars as well as exhibitions,
• cooperation with the media,
• editing of the website of The Krzysztof Penderecki Academy of Music in Kraków,
• cooperation with other institutions during the organization of artistic events,
• participation in book fairs,
• preparation of promotion materials,
• distribution of posters and programs for artistic events organized by the Academy,
• preparation of application forms for the realization of artistic projects that are part of local
or national contests,
• record-keeping of the artistic, academic and didactic activity of the School.
Promotion Unit Office, room 221
tel. + 48 12 422 44 55
tel. +48 12 422 44 05; +48 12 421 66 36 ext. 144
fax + 48 12 422 44 55
Joanna Czech – head of the office
Antek Korzeniowski – graphic designer
Konrad Mika – facebook, www
dr Halina Ciach – specialist for scientific research (room 223)