By the Rector’s decision the recruitment for the first year of education at the Doctoral School for the academic year 2023/2024 will be conducted only for:
1. Theory of Music programme
2. Instrumental Studies programme
3. Vocal Studies programme.
Entrance exams for the Doctoral Studies program will be held on 21 and 22 September 2023.
Each candidate who registered successfully is going to receive the exact information about the day and time of the entrance exam by email from the Commission Secretary.
Examination Commissions Secretaries: in the “Contact” tab
Registration for the academic year 2023/2024 has finished on the 6th September 2023 at 12:00.
- Application for admission to the Doctoral School in electronic form – online registration available from 23 August this year.
- Master’s degree diploma (or its certified copy) or another equivalent document – should be attached in the form of a scan to the registration form.
a) the Candidate, a citizen of a Member State of the European Union, presents a Master’s degree diploma or another equivalent document with legalization.
b) the Candidate, a citizen of a country which is not a member of the European Union, shall present a Master’s degree diploma or another equivalent document with the apostille, or internationally recognized, or a confirmation that it is recognized as equivalent to the Polish Master’s Degree on the basis of an international agreement on the recognition of education.
- CV – attachment to the registration form, file in PDF.
- Artistic and scientific biography with a detailed list of achievements to date – attachment to the registration form, file in PDF.
- Description of artistic and scientific intentions during the studies – attachment to the registration form, file in PDF.
- A photo in electronic form, in colour, 20 × 25 mm., resolution 300 dpi – the JPG file should be uploaded in the registration form.