poniedziałek, czwartek: 12.00 – 18.00
wtorek, środa, piątek: 10.00 – 16.00
poniedziałek – piątek: 10.00 – 18.00
wtorek: 10.00 – 18.00
poniedziałek – piątek: 10.00 – 14.00
New services : scanning and sending materials in pdf files
Responding to your requests for assistance with accessing some texts and musical materials during the coronavirus pandemic, we start the following services:
– scanning excerpts of books, scores, articles published in music journals for professors, PhD students and students who are studying in their last year of bachelor or master degrees,
– sending texts in pdf files from digital sources (JSTOR and Oxford Music Online) for professors and students who have a problem accessing them.
The delivery time will depend on the number of requests. Students are asked to provide information on their field and the year of study concerned.
Please, send requests to one of the following email addresses:
Information on the access to e-resources
As the Academy has been closed and we don’t have access to library collections, we would like to inform you on other resources available on the internet.
1/ e-resources purchased by the Academy of Music i Krakow
We would like to remind you on the possibility of using electronic collections purchased by the Academy. You can use them at home.
These sources are:
– Oxford Music Online (contains – among others – Grove Music Dictionary Online),
– JSTOR (articles from selected music journals),
– Naxos Music Library (audio recordings).
To get access to the above e-resources at home, you must first install special software on your own computer. All interested should send email to one of the following email addresses to get information on software installation:
2/ new electronic resources available temporary – Access via OpenVpn software
– the BabelScores platform containing scores with recordings on contemporary music; the trial access until 30 April 2020.
– e-journal „19th Century Music”, California Unversity Press; unlimited access for now.
If you are interested in further information, please, look here – we are negotiating free access to some other music journals.
3/ e-ressources available on the internet
Currently many cultural institutions are closed, but they invite music lovers to listen to or see their archival recordigs. For example, Berliner Philharmoniker offers a free subscription for 30 days for everyone.
You can find more interesting proposals at Classical-Music.com
and one more from Paris
(don’t forget to visit the wonderful Music Museum).
Moreover, there is information on some interesting databases on our Library subpage in e-zasoby / e-resources
If you are interested in further information on the internet resources, please, look here – we are going to add new ones.
We wish you enjoyable work !